Friday, February 4, 2011

I AM FINALLY STARTING A BLOG!

I (PJ) am finally starting a blog about the Ohio Hegewald's!  For many of you, I wrote a monthly letter update for a couple of years but then quit awhile back.  I fully intended to start a blog and Alixa just set me up (I'm staying with her for a few days in Richmond) FINALLY!   I will be sending those of you who are getting this a notice of a post and you can delete it or open it as you wish.  Hope that is ok!  I haven't written a Christmas letter in years, so I thought I would update you as to our doings and whereabouts.  My blog is a work in progress and will look better and better as I learn to do pictures, etc.  Right now, I need to get ready because Alixa and I are going to tea!  I will send an update soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment